Institutionally funded projects:
- Survey of vulnerable, threatened, endangered, and economically important marine organisms in Verde Island, Batangas City
- VIP CORALS Marine Repository Hub.
- Seaweed beds as transition habitat for coral reef fishes (SeaBaTH).
- Biodiversity Mapping of Marine Protected Areas of Brgy. Papaya, Nasugbu.
- Upscaling the Sea Cucumber Aquafarming Sustainability: Phase 1: Optimization of sea cucumber aquaculture and post-harvest processing methods.
Externally funded projects:
- Biodiversity of seaweeds and associated flora in Verde Island, Batangas City, Batangas Philippines (Nagao Natural Environment Foundation, Japan).
- Marine Biodiversity Assessment in Selected Areas Along the Verde Island Passage (MBioAssess-VIP) (Department of Science and Technology)
- Backyard Tilapia Farming (Extension from LSPU)
- Understanding Physiological Vulnerability of Ulva spp.: Implication to Green Tide Blooms.
- Biological and ecological studies on Asparagopsis taxiformis for culture technology development (BEAT)
- Backyard Tilapia Farming in Nasugbu, Batangas in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic